[pnpgm] Kiet's comments

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun May 2 18:27:54 CEST 2021

Kiet regrets that the young girl had to die, but also knows you just can’t give in to that level of coercion.  They could easily give in and he would still kill the girl, or the girl could be part of his group.  While there might not be any reason to kill the girl after us giving in to the extortionist, there's every reason to believe that character of person would kill the hostage for any number of perverse reasons.  Why would anyone expect an honorable action from them?  He also could have just as easily ordered the entire party to be butchered.

Following Dorhak’s order was a quick and easy decision.

On going back to Marentia, Kiet says "I, for one, need to get back to the ship to recover my belongings.  Two of them were gifts from the High Elder and one was a sword I find a curiosity.  Not to mention the fact that our captured treasure was on that ship."

"I want to find that ship."

Sent from my iPad