[pnpgm] Update #173 – Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 26 19:14:47 CET 2021

When Z’leyra speaks up about protecting the humans of their company, Raddok moves closer to her and says, “Thank you, Z’leyra – I am willing to try what you want to do. We pretty much all want to go home.”

He then goes over to say to Barbosa, “It has been an honor to have you with us, Barbosa. All my best wishes for you. May you find happiness here with the Bes.They are good people.”

Raddok then gives a brief bow & moves back to the party. His weapons are drawn, just in case there’s trouble at the other end of this very strange journey they are to attempt. Home was looking very good, indeed. He silently sent up prayers to all the gods he could think of that might help them all.

Bess L. Hadley