[pnpgm] Game Update #163 - File #1220 - Forest Giant Combat Phase 1+2

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 00:10:23 CET 2021

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Ma..Human/Magician
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Bes (2).........Warrior.npc................Mo..Bes..............

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #163 sequence (file #1220)

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
                 ?Kiet contemplates what is being
said in plans to attack the giants.

                 "With my rings, when they work,
I can seriously damage even a

            GM: Ack.

            From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
                 Z'leyra grimaces and replies "Earth Giants are reputed to be

            GM: Ack.

_          From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 As the others study the tree-gated cave entrance, and all of

                 Raddok says, “Since our rings seem to be active again, I can

            GM: Ack.