[pnpgm] Game Update #162

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jan 12 04:03:38 CET 2021

   Arawn's face contorted as he studied the clearing ahead. It seemed the giants were left there as guards and had prepared defenses so they weren't likely to leave the clearing unless forced to.

   "I think we might have to work hard to get the giants to come to us." He pointed to the boulders lying near one of the giants. "Even with a Tumble spell in effect they'll likely be lobbing those at us while taking cover behind the ramparts. So even closing in could be dangerous. Until they run out of ammunition or feel threatened by our missile fire they could hunker down and wait us out.

   We need to either neutralize their missiles, close in undetected, or get them to turn on each other. I've got a couple of ideas but which method do we want to take?"