[pnpgm] Update #162 – Raddok chooses a target – sorta

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 10 05:31:36 CET 2021

Raddok speaks to Kiet quickly, before they all start moving. “Kiet, if you aim at one giant with your ring, then I should make my shot toward the other. I’d better aim mid-body, to do as much damage as possible with my ring's split action. I want to save my 2nd shot if possible. Unless there's an unforeseen emergency, I’ll hold my shot until the 2nd giant is within 60 feet. This mace of mine will be practically useless until they’re down.” He looks up & around for Fremea again, noting that since she disappears a lot, he tends to forget she’s there - & he doesn’t want to do that in these circumstances.

Bess L. Hadley