[pnpgm] Game Update #177

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Apr 27 22:21:08 CEST 2021

   As each death in the family mounted, Arawn could feel deep emotion welling up, building into something beyond his awareness... [PM'd Scott, so just depends on the response]

   When the group settled down enough to consider their situation Arawn looked over to Dorhak.

   "You've a ship and crew still awaiting your return in Ma'dor, not to mention any treasure, horses and gear that might have been left aboard. Hopefully they've enough coin to maintain dockage these last several weeks," he reminded the dwarf. "I can see about tracking the ship and translocating any interested there. Just let me know."