[pnpgm] Game Update #146 - File #1092 - Witch Combat Phase 3+4

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Sep 22 23:18:00 CEST 2020

Unali will concentrate on #2 next phase and hopes to take her out. She
glances sideways to Tsia, and for now she seems to hold well. If #2 is
dead next phase and Tsia still seems well enough to fight #4 alone,
Unali has to make a split decision.

#1 is probably the leader of this coven, and Unali really wants to take
her out. She estimates she can charge #1 next phase. The Bes guard cries
for help for the king, but the other party should be close by. Someone
should be able to help.

If during phase 5 there is no more cry for help from the king or second
guard, Unali continues with her plan to charge #1. If the king himself
calls for help, Unali will charge that way and attack any witches that
threaten the king. Only if the king seems safe will she continue on to
assist the guard.

- If she continues and charges #1 she plans to attack with two daggers.
Something is off, the way she stands there, overlooking the battle but
not joining. Is she preparing something or ready to bolt at first
danger. Unali is not sure and wary of surprises, but also intent on not
finding out.

Maybe in different settings, with more of the other witches taken out,
she would opt for subdual attacks, but now she doesn't risk it and lets
her anger towards these L'p'nthi take over and she leaps into the fight
intent on killing #1.

- If she continues towards the king, she would try to end up near #h so
she is between the witch and the king. Killing #h and #i, but if
possible knock #j out subdual, only killing if there is an active DL
from this witch.