[pnpgm] Game Update #150 - File #1118 - Vily Speaks

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Oct 15 12:57:57 CEST 2020

Unali will bring the journal and the scrap of paper/map topside. She
makes one more round ensuring herself that there are no hidden spaces
she has missed and then checks on the one witch that was not dead yet.
Is she unconscious from a hard hit to the head or so close to dead that
she is not moving any more.

If she can be moved, she will pull her with her and bring her topside.
"This one is still breathing. She may be able to tell what they were
doing here. If only someone spoke their gibberish."

"This journal they kept down there. Anyone who can decipher this? "

As for Mournath, she supports his ashes being taken for burial, and his
possessions distributed over the group members. Unali has no need for
items, but she feels they can benefit the group and should not be
discarded.