[pnpgm] Update #152 – Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 6 11:17:28 CET 2020

 Raddok explains to Arawn & the others what his amulet appears to be indicating about the presence of brass – the desk and the unknown space above them, apparently not part of the silo. “I recommend we keep an eye out in the general direction for whatever triggered the amulet, since it may be a lock to match the key. Could we check out the desk? – the brass seems melted, but drawers & such...” he indicates with a curious shrug a search of the two areas, as they prepare to leave. If there's an indication of interest from the others, he will use his mace to break open the desk, if feasible, to enable a careful search. He gives a polite bow to the vily. “I don’t want to hold up your plans, but I’d like to know we found every clue we can.” He looks to Arawn to translate.

Bess L. Hadley