[pnpgm] Game Update #128 - File #971 - Escorted into Kril

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed May 20 00:05:56 CEST 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Gnorf...........Npc........................MA..Dwarf/Normal..Fighter
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
2 Horses for pack animals

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #128 sequence (file #971)

            From Tsia: [Re: Actions]
                 Tsia sheathes her daggers and then helps the group shove the

                 She sighs, "I do not desecrate
the dead lightly, it is a way for

            GM: Ack.

            From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 Raddok gasps & shudders as the giant falls right next to

            GM: Ack.

            From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
                 Calming the horses, Z'leyra will search for and collect

                 As per usual she will offer to
teach folks healing techniques on those with
injuries and if no other casts healing she will
practice her Healing Mist spell to bring folks to full health.
            GM: Ack.