[pnpgm] Update # 134

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:28:31 CEST 2020

Opus says,

“I was raised to fear Magic but a lot of what I was raised to know may have
not been so bad. I was raised to embrace things, ideas and people in my

Tribe and I realized that they may not be so good.  So I willing to try
this necklace.to learn new things .I am not so smart but can learn and
willing to try to become smarter more spiritual. Just like my aunt was .
Curious to what the all the world has to offer me.”

[To  dm opus’s aunt was a shaman opus would love to become a shaman.some
day is that possible ?]

 Opus winks at Kimis for all the Praises of his manhood, “‘I try to please
my Girl in love and and in combat. “

He turns to Kimis and says in there Native tongue:

“ Lets Do this you only live once and I ain’t going back to my past magic
is magic and what we learned from out kin may have been wrong hun and these
seem like good people. But if we feel like there bad to us at any point we
can depart and run again.”

Opus in a  very charismatic and prideful way says to Arawn,

   “ I also can move quietly and track animals movements. I can smell
them.. I can ride a horse well, I grew up hauling goods for dad. Sadly we
left fast with no horses. I left my horse back home. I am sure me Chief
has had my horse killed.

    But I never tracked no demon. Nor do I want too.

Back home the only demon was me chief he was mean to me. He was bad, did
bad things to me . bad things.”

Opus starts to growl. Kimis stops what she is doing and snaps her long red
fingers more like the sound of a sizzle.

“‘SNAP!”

All of sudden opus goes into a trance. He then focusing all of his anger
feigns an attack and swings like he’s holding a two handed weapon.

.

First he swings a low sweeping arc, back to diagonal left to right swing
then recovers for a diagonal right to left swing. Then a strait foward
lunge. Followed by moving back to a defensive stance.

“SNAP!”.

Opus then stops and stands still. For 4 seconds.

“SNAP” Opus speaks goes back to talking he is not breathing heavy at all
and seems less angry.

       “I must never ever never did I say never go back or me chief or I
are dead! I left to be nice to save tribe from a lost king. “We escaped
with our lives intact. I was going to kill me Chief but Kimis stopped me
she made sure the tribe is one with the chief alive.  Kimis saved me from
ruining the tribe and from a long toritues retribution death from the
people. She controls me and I listen to her. I owe her everything..“

The crew may have seen or noticed his movements where very fast. He moves
in a very swift  and graceful manner and with a fierce and disciplined
strength of a giant feline creature.

Opus then speaks to crew gaining some confidence “We got nothing to loose
and more to gain from this and if we find the king and his crew we will be
hereos? Right or will we victims of more bad people?”

We must not mistake what had happened to me in my past bad things  ……”

All of sudden kimis snaps her fingers

Twice. “SNAP, SNAP” and opus stops talking.   And just laughs loudly with a
fiery laugh representive of his people !

  “Ha Ha Ha..”

[ to dm kimis can explain to the crew that unspeakable thing we’re Done to
him and he dwells but she has way to help him. maybe some one in the crew
can help him with his past Demons ?]

Opus will  grab all his belongings. He needs most for this travel unless
kimis thinks otherwise? Incase they need to depart in a hurry form this
land he has his stuff.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford