[pnpgm] (no subject)

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Jun 24 22:23:15 CEST 2020

   Arawn's brilliant blue-green eyes shone warmly with pleasure as Opus offered his skills and gear to the group for the mission.

   "Thank you. I'm sure your skills and Kimis's blade will prove useful down below," he informed the red-skinned humanoids, speaking in Dwarf Elder. "My name is Arawn, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you."