[pnpgm] Update #133 – Raddok gives necklace to Kimis

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 24 21:50:54 CEST 2020

Raddok follows Fremea’s instructions and explains the use of the language necklace to Kimis. “This will teach you our group’s common language so that you can talk with us much more easily. Please give it back to Fremea (he gestures to the fairy & repeats her name) when it has finished its magic.” She will be sure to give it to Opus as soon as it can again be used."

He turns to Opus, speaking to both of the strangers in Dwarf Elder. "My name is Raddok, and I am a miner among other things. Your equipment will be useful for us. We thank you.”

He reports to the group "I have my grappling hook, spikes & hammer, 50' of climbers rope & 100' of rope. He repeats Opus's statement of the gear he has to share, so that all will know. (OOC: this is the original amount of rope - was some left behind on the cliff in Vahear, or was it rigged to fall & be retained for later use? - I don't remember)

Bess L. Hadley