[pnpgm] Game Update #133 / Q&A for Raddok and any others

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jun 22 19:41:57 CEST 2020

Quote:     [Raddok speaks up for the group. “Sorry, I’m willing to join you all if you decide to help out, but I have some questions that only a magic-user can answer before I know if I have anything to offer that can help us, other than my strength (he places his hand lightly upon his mace) & my knowledge of caves, tunnels, and mines.”]

   Arawn cocked a brow as he asked, "What questions?"

OOC:    Not sure how far we'll progress in the next update but before leaving to search for the king Arawn will offer his services as a Baru (Diviner/Seer priest) to Crix, Raddok and anyone else in the party. Beyond casting Divination or Knowledge Arawn can offer the following -

 -  Questing Sight and/or Vision Trance to help find the king and see how much time we have before we're too late/things turn ugly.

 -  Divine Vision regarding the tome (if Dorhak wants but can always wait until after the rescue mission)