[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 04:25:30 CEST 2020

Crix smiles at Arawn and looks around. After some awkward silence he frowns. “That's one...any others?” He stares at Dorhak. “Tell you what I can leave if you rather discuss this in private?”

Dorhak sighs at the request.  He knew there was something not right.  He looks back to Grix (no, Crix!  That's it!) and says "yes, I think we will need to discuss this. Especially since some of these people have not agreed to join the crew."

after Crix leaves, Dorhak continues.  "Bah!  I’m not sure this place is secure enough for the Tome if the can’t keep track of their King!  On the other hand, I’m inclined to help with this.  We need help to get home, and there should be some reward if successful."

"be warned, however!  If they go to this extreme to keep the loss of their king a secret, it wouldn’t surprise me to have them try to keep us permanently quiet.  As in betrayal and death.  If they give us rewards, the kril will wonder why us foreigners are being so honored."

"before we begin, I want to make certain at least one of you magic slingers can deal with demons.  They are one of the biggest dangers in the tunnels.  It’s why the priests are needed in a dwarf Kril."