[pnpgm] Game Update #130 - File #979 - Tour of Bes Kril

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 22:29:49 CEST 2020

Pyan can't help but stare at the two red newcomers.  He remembers hearing something about a red skinned deity/patron spirit of beauty and war that one of the neighboring tribes pay tribute to back home
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.