[pnpgm] Update #128

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:28:11 CEST 2020

Tsia looks over at Arawn and back at Framea, "I..  it is a curse, but it's
a family curse.  The Kami gave me a way to try and escape, it.. it takes
much to fulfill their demands," she offers.  "I think I'm allowed, but as
little as they trust me now, if they knew what the kami gifted me with and
what my curse is, I do not see them allowing me to stay," she whispers
softly while looking down, the first time it seems she isn't angry, more
scared.