[pnpgm] (no subject)

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 05:50:46 CEST 2020

Opus looks to Arawn and says , “Kimis and I will look follow you lead. I
will keep looking for any danger and keep my bow at the ready.”

Opus draws his bow and prepares to take off exploring. He checks to make
sure all his gear is secure before drawing his bow. He draws a deep breath
,
and says to Kimis,
“Let’s do this and this beats the living hell at living at home and look
hun we got to finally see the under world our parents warned us about.”

Kimis says In return, “Ok Opus  If we make it thru this Lower world and
 can get back to the normal World we will start a new life!  But remember
to look around and by the way try to keep your wits and stay focused , so
you can get home with me. If you die I will kick you arse when I see you in
the next life.”

[Gm I assume Kimis will come with us. And like we said  I can role play
parts but there are choices in combat and plot you’ll make.]
--
Thank You
Gerald Ford