[pnpgm] updates..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 06:37:16 CET 2020

Updates will be on Hiatus.
I had hoped to stall and use win7 for a year or two.
I figured at most virus or malware issues.
But after talking to Tobie and other IT folks its more serious.
So gotta upgrade to win10 before 1/14.

I still got to do major prep and research.
Download an ddo the actual upgrade.
With my work schedule that will delay stuff
until tue/wed.
I'm sure actual upgrade day will take a day.
Plus I gotta download so I suspect at least 2 more weeks.

I dunno.  Its hectic.

But this will give you guys time to discuss surrender or such. ;)

Sorry for the issues.

If I get time tho I will tyr to get update done in between all this mess.

Stay tuned..