[pnpgm] Game Update #116 - File #869 - Prep to leave village

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Feb 16 04:00:59 CET 2020

pnpgm

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #116 sequence (file #869)

            From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 [not sure why you had trouble
with last posts. I've been doing direct email
email was doing some some alignment things along
right edges so maybe that's why you had trouble.
Hope it works right this time.]

                 Raddok will, while he feels safe
in the Gnorff village, see about

            GM: Ack. Seems better.  It also could
be niece using openoffice to do college work.  Dunno. :<

            From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
                 Looks like everyone is going
Kril Bes.  Great.  I know I’m ugly

                 "Alright everyone!" I tell them
in Marentian.  "We are going to

         [Ma 3rd, 1636TH]

         [Time: 5:42 am – Besam, Eastern Lands, Dwarf Village]

            Raddok will, while he feels safe in
the Gnorff village, see about finding a place to
bathe or semi-bathe, removing his armor to both
get his shoulder wound finally healed & clean,
and to clean up his armor. He will then re-don
it, and help out wherever Dorhak or other party
members need assistance, whether checking their
supplies, gathering more, or just asking
questions (in Dwarf Elder) to the villagers about
their village & matters of interest to him (e.g.,
since they don't use horses, he will ask how they
transport heavy items) & the party, & offering
(if okay with Dorhak) to help out around the village.

            He can also, if told about their
party getting the raiders' horses for travel,
groom & tend these horses, using his teamster
skills. He wants to be useful & busy, until his
turn to sleep again. He checks in with Arawn to
see about Barbosa, and feels relief that the
dwarf is much better, although still wounded. He
doesn't understand the healing means at all, but
trusts Dorhak & Arawn to see to their fellow party members' health.

            Raddok is shown a long trough almost
like a civilized horse drinking trough to bath in
– in the open.  Since the dwarves are mostly half
naked in loin cloths and such it doesn't bother them.

            On asking questions he does get
random replies in passing.  “The humans use
horses.  Some of us smaller ponies.  The larger
beasts tend to be high areas to fall from.” Replies one villager.

            Dorhak watches the village and
notices new humans enter.  A group of 4 men and 2
women.  They are carrying satchels or bags.  They
must be nearby village friendly allies.  So the
Besamar do support humans but hate the
raiders.  They see bags of what is probably corn
Dorhak figures and bread given to the Besamar in
exchange for herbs and toolkit seems.  Some of
the humans help with eagerness the dwarves as they talk quietly.

            Looks like everyone is going Kril
Bes.  Great.  I know I’m ugly and all, but
really, there’s just too much smooth skin around
here.  It’s just not decent! And I can only
imagine how much worse their kril will be.

            Dorhak moves the party – except for
Raddok – there he is oh my.  Why is he standing
in a horse watering hole naked?  Dorhak shakes
his head and speaks to the party.

            "Alright everyone!" Dorhak tells them
in Marentian.  "We are going to their
kril...their main warren.  Heal up as need be,
and pack up as best we can. Raddok!  My things,
please."  Dorhak looks around and see that Fremea
has deigned to join us again.  Strange that our
'hosts' didn’t make a big deal of it.  "Fremea!
Talk to me in a bit and let me know what you found."

            While everybody is getting ready, I
move over to Arawn.  In low tones he tells him
"Arawn!  I don’t trust these heretics any farther
than I can throw a mountain.  Would you please
make sure we can all get away with a transport,
like maybe back to that cave.  It would be far
enough away for us to get away without too much trouble."

            "I want all of us to try to find out
whatever you can.  Eventually we have to find our
way home.  Please share!  I know it’s not your
strong suit, but we have to act as real crew.  We
never know what small tidbit might give us our way home."

         [Time: 6:48 am – Besam, Eastern Lands, Dwarf Village]

            Gnorff finds Dorhak.  “The kril is
about 36 or so miles to west of here. I'll lead
you all.  If you are all fit might take 2 days
but no more than 3 days? If they can walk that
much.”  He scans the party.  “You'll enjoy the
krils.  Our best rum and ale is made there!”  He
pats his stomach.  “It is over heavy mountains so
that will hinder some movement.  For some of the
humans.  For now eat and rest. We'll leave in a
bit over 2 hours.  I need to help tend to some
matters to bury the dead human killed by the
raiders.  Do you know his name for a marker?”

         GM: Actions? Comments?

             Next update...Thur/Friday

         GM: A short update.  Not many
posts.  Unless stuff is done in village we move
on.  I gotta work up possible encounters.  Figure
2-3 days of travel by foot.  Maybe 4 if mountains
are rough.  Added map to link section of besam
and the kril best is in center marked clearly the
purple blob is the village to right of
it.  So  its a straight west travel plan. Unless
Dorhak just orders Arawn to send folks back home.
:) Tue/Wed – will be busy like wed is texes
(joy).  But I can try to work on it
Thur/Fri.  Also Don's pc is done just gotta work
on it a bit.  Then figure out how to add
him.  Not heard from Chris though sadly.  At
sunrise change for new heals is possible. If no
healing is done I'll do natural healing rolls next update.

         GM: Player damage:

                     Player              Damage
                 Barbosa         9+1 [Moderate]
                 Unali                   6