[pnpgm] Game Update #140

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Aug 22 02:09:52 CEST 2020

OOC:
   In hopes of saving time I had mentioned in the last post that Arawn was translating for the party so you guys could post directly with the assumption that Arawn would convey their message to the Vily.  But if it helps I'll post below. In the meantime, if I am slow to respond, my apologies. I have an eye infection at the moment and can barely read my screen:)

IC:

   With a smile showing his appreciation to Kimis and Opus for following advice Arawn turned back to the party. With a gesture he called them towards him while keeping them from moving too close to the Vily.

   "It would appear that we've wandered into the domain of a Lady of the Forest, an Elder being of power. She has not taken kindly to our intrusion and is willing to allow us to leave her forest. However, if we choose to continue through her wood, she asks for an offering." He paused, smiling as he glanced toward Raddok. "You."

   "For obvious reasons this might prove a poor option for you as a mortal. Unless you truly wish to spend the rest of your days here. But I've managed to get her to agree to another option, for she loves 'shiny things' as much as she loves 'shiny men'. I am open to this as we've missing Bes to recover, the cave might lie in her domain, and, if we play our cards right, we might even be able to gain aid, information or an ally.

   Whatever we choose to do I urge all of you to treat her with the utmost respect. Forest lords are often quick to anger and have terrible powers at their disposal."