[pnpgm] Kiet’s actions

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Apr 15 20:10:52 CEST 2020

After the fight Unali speaks up "Captain, this shows that each of us
should have a weapon nearby at all times. Danger may strike when least
suspected, and an unarmed traveler might end up dead trying to find a
way to defend. So I suggest that Tsia keeps her dagger with her from now
on. She nearly got killed there while searching for them."