[pnpgm] I'm making a 'mess' for dinner - like the stand-in-line-for type - lmao

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 03:37:08 CEST 2020

Tonight's dinner:
---1 cup of rice, cooked with 2c. water with chicken boullion cubes;
---1/2 lb browned hamburger (used garlic salt & minced onion on that - the other 1/2# going into freezer for the Italian version of this later in week)
--- 1 can each of: tomato soup, peas, refried beans (no fat)
---8 packets of Mexican hot sauce (freebies from Taco Bell & other Mexican drive-thrus) - 7 mild & 1 wild (that's some of the extras they have tossed in the bag in the past - been kept in frig.

Once rice cooked, everything else tossed in the pot & heated together - don't know what it will taste like, but looking forward to it - I can add more seasonings if needed, but a nice, thick stew for the next 3 days for me. iwas out of corn or I'd have added a can of that, too - lol. Wondering if I'll need more seasoning packets - lol.

Bess L. Hadley