[pnpgm] Game update 121

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 04:22:49 CEST 2020

<<Apologies for the delay in responding/posting.  I've had to deal with
scrambling to find a place to live since I was forced to sign a lease
release form and a roommate who seems to have stopped taking her meds.
That and dealing with working from home,>>

Tsia regards the youth as he steps up and states his name.  She tries to
follow him and nods, "Tsia works please, my full name is more of an insult
than I care to deal with.  I thank you for your name," she offers.  Her eye
still betrays
her constant mood either baleful anger to nervous fear.

The one who offers to allow her to keep her daggers she regards for a
moment and her eye moves to any obvious weapons he might hold.  "I...
 thank you," she offers in Marintian.

Upon hearing Z'lerya she tries to give a smile that isn't forced which
still comes out more like a rictus grin for a cadaver, "I am comfortable
with both.  My learning of the barbarian tongue the Marintians was due to
the necessity for working for my
employer and passion," she sighs as she regards her bonds, "I do not like
being bound, even by contract but it's a hazard of my choices.  I use
daggers, my daggers, those that," she gives a snort of derision as she
regards
the villager who gave his opinion about her daggers, "he has proven to me
that he knows little about weapons.  If able I would gladly sell him
weapons that I would purchase from weaponsmith apprentices that were
first learning how to craft their first blades and would feel no remorse
knowning he would perish by using such.  My daggers, they both have a
history, they are still better than any modern blade.  They belonged to a
great
general from Kitai that led several successful charges against the enemies
of the Emperor.  Other weapons failed him but they withstood his enemies.
Ultimately he failed in one way or another and had to commit ritual suicide
with the elder dagger T'cugi, her sister Miru, was used to end his life
before he cried out.  They had been buried with him but my employer found
them and rewarded me for a succussful job," she offers as she looks at the
daggers lovingly.

"Sadly though, I have had only a need to speak Kitai and Marintian but I
have had little reason to learn more than Maritian as my job doesn't
require more than that," she gives a rueful smile, "it doesn't mean I'm not
willing to learn
other languages,"

In talking about her past, "You are right to brand me a thief.  I have
stolen in the past but it's to survive.  My skills however came to light
for my employer and he found it better if I used them to get where I need
to go to
drop off or pick up whatever is needed," she sighs, "which means that yes,
I would have rather purchased the food and water but the horse was already
comdenation in their eyes," she chuckles.

"As for my family, they are destined to remain part of a minor military
faction in Kitai.  The males of my family all follow the same path
military.  The females do not, they however," she stops abruptly and looks
fearful.
 "I.. please understand I do not mean disrespect but it would be best if I
did not see my family again," she offers.  "I am uncertain of this land, I
travelled from Kitai at the behest of my employer and from there
it's been a blur.  I had hoped to see the weapons of this land.  Newly
crafted or antiques, it wouldn't matter.  I have never had a chance to
learn weaponsmithing, mostly due to temperament.  Though I do know the
beauty of a
weapon's form and uses.  Granted I have little practical knowledge of using
them beyond daggers," she brightens up, "But if you're a weaponsmith,
perhaps sometime I might be able to witness your craft?

She will happily talk as much as she can, trying to introduce herself but
her family she will speak little about as it only causes her to look about
fearfully.

For Raddok she is friendly enough, talking as she can but mostly her
knowledge seems to be more geared towards weapons and their value.  If
given a chance she'll appraise each weapon as she can see them.

Having little choice with a flame log or her daggers.  Tsia tries to make a
run for it to get to her daggers.