[pnpgm] Game Update #97 - File #733 - Suit Combat Phase 1+2

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Sep 25 07:49:33 CEST 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #97 sequence (file #733)

            From Unali: [Re: Actions]
                 Unali wants to try and follow
Velf through the portal. She runs towards the
portal and tries to get to the front of the creature. "Let me in and

            GM: Ack.

            From Pyan: [Re: Actions]
                 Pyan has time to doubt the wisdom of his actions as the

                 Pyan ignores the other happening
in the chamber not even turning

                 We have two expert(maybe not
experts by dwarven standards but by any other
mortal race's)Â  dwarfs with us to help clear the
exist and there is that stone to water spell that
Arawn is always going one about how it's going to ruin the landscape.

                 No not Velf. I was refers back to
            GM: Ack.  First good post.  The Old
Man from Thaliba was a Avatar. Endowed by gods
directly since they can't actually be in Middle
World.  So the man could understand many 8f not
all languages and speak it.  Once the 'god' left
the Avatar he was a simple man and had no clue what was said.

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
                 Kiet almost turns white on seeing that book.

                         "Is that the same book
Ki'ama kept as being 'too dangerous' "?
            GM: Ack.