[pnpgm] Game Update #98 - Suit Combat Phase

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 21:30:11 CEST 2019

Pyan  shouts out, "I think we need to hurry with the portal...." he continues in a normal voice "Or we're going to end up in the future again."

 As I said Pyan left his magic spear behind because he wasn't expecting a big battle only some bandits maybe while they travel and didn't want it to fall into the the dwarf slayer's hands if something went wrong
As I said in http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/609.txt
Items he'll keep on himself:Elven CHain             25magical helm              4M Bast. Sword             5.5F. Dagger                 1'precious' nick Necklace  -sling                     0.5handle sling              1.5sling projectiles         0.5Belt & pounch             -Leather boot&gloves       1total                    14
Items he'll keep on the horse/ in his backpack or equivalent:Leather Bag #1            -Travel Rations            3.5skin W/water              0.125candle(5) torch (5)       2flint&steel               0.125Bedroll&blamket           1.125tent                      4rope                      0.125Bow/quiver                4.75
total                    15.75

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.