[pnpgm] Dorhak

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 02:05:38 CET 2019

Pyan says that the stars tell him they are to the far east and south oh his home lands and about the signs of the horse and rider he found, telling them how the rider was probably for a people who valued worthless jewelry as that sums the difrance between civilized and the more savage people to pyan. Civilized mad develop advance metalworking skills then using it primarily for a completely frivolous propose that they then base their entire society around.
  HE stops just long enough for the healers to check him out then goes back searches the area, first checking with Dorhak on how long he has to search before they are done using magic and be free to leaving this location.
Perhaps venturing a little farther away from the group than would be wisest but he wants to give the magic users space to do whatever it is they do and looking for more information about the land they have found themselves in alone with searching for more tracks of the horse.  He move cautiously once he is outside shouting range of the party being careful not wonder into anything or let something sneak up on him.  Even though he has the tokens and the party's magic users he keeps an eye out for food and water sources
OOC: is this the type of terrain he has survival skills in? if so he will study the local wildlife more/ look for trails/old kills or other signs of settlement. if not he we focus instead on trying to find the horse
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.