[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 06:44:30 CET 2019

Still looking at his kin, Barbosa, Dorhak says "Everyone who wants or needs it heal up now.  If anybody knows how to follow our horseman let us all know.  For that matter, if you know where we are speak up!"

He walks over to the Kotothi slime and spits on it.  Then goes back over to Arawn.  "We won’t have time to heal him up today.  Disgusting as it is, I say go ahead and change him.  He will travel more easily that way."

Barbosa will never be able to live this down. It’s worse than being saved by Besamar.