[pnpgm] Game Update #104

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Nov 10 21:54:52 CET 2019

   Arawn, still kneeling beside Barbosa, looked up to scan the area before addressing the group.

   "We've got to keep on moving - the tome has to be reclaimed." He looked back down toward the unconscious dwarf. "I can transform him into a figurine for now. That should keep him safe while we continue the hunt."

   He looked over towards where Pyan seemed to be scanning for tracks.

   "Anything?"

OOC:

   1.   Unless someone comes up with a better plan Arawn will cast Transmutation on Barbosa to turn him into a small stone figurine. He'll do so at EL 1, boosted with Sidh Tongue and Empathy bonus to increase EL.

   2.   If no one else gathers the arrows used to kill Velf Arawn will do so.

   3.   If at any time the trail is lost or becomes uncertain Arawn will cast Questing Sight at max EL to home in on the tome.