[pnpgm] Game Update #76 - File #613 - Item prep

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 17:55:02 CEST 2019

Fremea sat listening to all the back and forth on what to do. She wondered if she should speak up on anything, but really didn't have any ideas that would help out, so she stayed silent. One thing she could agree upon though is that she would definitely be better off as a silent scout and watcher for when the action was needed rather than with the party directly. She thought it would be interesting to disguise herself as a dwarf, knowing she could get the look of one, but never the smell.

Besides if she did that, she would not be able to have any of her things with her, so being unseen is much better. Of course she will have to be careful too and make sure she is watching Unali's back at the same time, though shouldn't be too difficult.

Fremea does make an offer though, "I can transmute some paper, or a plant into looking like shackles that can even make the right noise for shackles, but would be easy to rip off or break out of. That way no one would mistake them or see through them."