[pnpgm] Game Update #73 - File #592 - Plans starting to form

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat May 11 06:05:02 CEST 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #73 sequence (file #592)

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 After Finn wrapped up his summarization of the details

                 "I can alter appearances to
match Khias's if someone desires and

            GM: Ack.  In case Raddok doesn't say
company is housed in Port Vahear.  A company like
that is bound to have agents or offices on island.

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
                 Kiet looks surprised at the idea
the armor might be intelligent.  The power it
takes to make such an object is tremendous, and
its integral power is dramatically more than the
usual enchanted item.  Kiet will need to be careful with
it.

                 Later, after the summary of why
we were here is spelled out, Kiet says "I also
remind you that whatever it is the Vahearans seek, its goal is

            GM: Ack.

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 Arawn added, "I had sought out
guidance in regards to this quest.

            GM: Ack. I must admit the riddle I
came up was literally done in 5 min and fast and
on the fly. :) I think I did well. :)

            From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
                 The Captain, seeing some
division about the goods captured, decides to
step in and make some decisions (i.e. roll dice
to see who gets what).  You will also want to read what's at the bottom.

                 Here is the result:

                 Z'leyra -
                         Black Cat Blood (yuk)

                                 [For space rest deleted see post or site]

                                 (in other words,
if one share was 100 GC, the total approximate
value would count toward that 100 GC.  In Unali's
case, for instance, she would get her items claimed, plus 50 GC)
            GM: Ack. Trimmed it down for space.  Well done.