[pnpgm] SitRep

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed May 1 08:35:48 CEST 2019

	Just na update..

	Done with all sheets Except Arawns.  His tend to be ...detailed.

	Sent sheets out.

	Its too late but i did warn folks way back learning Fomorian might
be important.

	Like blending in AS a Fomoirna in VaheaR? :)

	Oh well using language chart below this is what I learned..

	Kiet
	Raddok

	Arawn
	Unali

	Speak it.  First 2 not so well.
	Last 2 pretty well.

	But doubt Unali cna look like Captain Khias or Arawn (too tall?)

Roll D100 Result

01-10	May only communicate simple
	ideas like "I want food."

11-30	May get across simple requests and live day-to-day in the
native country of the language speakers. "How many moneys for leg of lamb?"

31-50	Assured communication. One can speak better than a stupid
native (most stupid natives will be 30%!) and get most ideas across.
"But that was only

three coppers yesterday."

51-80	Allows one to tell stories, sagas, songs, etc. Can argue and
bargain as well as any native speaker. "That lamb was rotten before
it was butchered,

and it never was worth the spit it took to hit the tax collector's
eye last month."

81-00	This is the language of poets, philosophers, leaders,
diplomats, emissaries and others who aspire to a fluent grasp of the
nation's speech. "Surely

the assessment for this specimen of decomposing provender could be
reevaluated in consideration of its advanced state of putrefaction."

	BTW the city with guide to contact at TAvern (did I mentoin that?)

	Tavern Green Serpent

	The town is not near port VAhear.

	I'll do a map with a X o it soon..

	Once finish Arawn's sheet I can finish update.