[pnpgm] General note of query re updates 81-85 - to GM et al

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 21 19:28:45 CEST 2019

[I am not getting all the information that is summed up in the new updates. I am getting Dorhak & Arawn, but not even  all of those. Are there cell phones involved, although I do see iphone notifications? I feel I may be making out-of-date action suggestions or missing something promising a different direction. For example, what 'tapping a shield 3 times'? And 'Pyan starts to move...' --- I did not get those. There were at least two things I did not receive from the last update or two either. --- is something different in ways information is being sent? Is it going thru PBeM, or are some of us sending private emails to Scott? (I confess I have done the same thing in the past, when not sure if I needed to act either this way or that - like, does Raddok see something on the cave roof?)] Maybe that's why a summary of emails is posted at start of update?

Just want to know if I'm missing something I should know.

Bess L. Hadley