[pnpgm] Fw: Game Update #84 - File #666 (egads) - More cave details

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 21:21:44 CEST 2019

Pyan's starts to motion for his weapon when Velf mentions it geting dangerous beyond this point. But then remembers he said there ware no beasts so instead of reading his sword he looks up at the ceiling , looking ahead a short distance them repeats it after carefully advancing that far.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

   Velf raises a hand, “beyond here it gets dangerous.”