[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Jul 14 04:32:15 CEST 2019

The first thing when entering any unknown area underground, Dorhak will stop and simply inhale thru his nose, slowly and deliberately, and see if hesmells those rumored goblin bastards.

he also tries to signal Barbosa, speaking to him silently as dwarves often can, telling him to also be aware of various odors in this cavern.

dorhak turns to Raddok and says in Dwarf Elder "If we are to lead the way, and this pissant human is too frightened to take care of his own problems, shouldn’t we at least be given weapons and shields?"

afterthis, he moves forward, with or without weapons just to read the glyphs.  He likes it down here, and the carvings make him feel somewhat homesick.  He wonders whatever happened to the People (dwarves, obviously) that used to live here.  He hopes the humans didnt exterminate them.  If that becomes evident, dorhak will most likely kill this human scum using suggestions from Kiet about how best to make it a long and painful death.  Then the others on this island had best beware.

dorhak chooses to tell Raddok, I Dwarf Elder, what the runes & glyphs mean, and anything else about the carvings and space they are in.