[pnpgm] Game Update #82

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Jul 5 23:22:34 CEST 2019

[Ma 3rd   between 11:39am and 12:22pm]

["We found information of a great treasure here on the island. The empire seeks this treasure so we can further destroy the low lifes…"]

   "What kind of treasure is it?," Arawn asked, hoping the man would wish to share news of his discovery. "Is it a weapon of some sort?"

[Ma 3rd   12:22pm]

   Arawn gave an affirmative nod when Kiet volunteered to be the first down. The man was an acrobat and likely the best choice among those present. Unali would have been a fine choice as well but she had yet to show herself. The alfar wondered if he should volunteer the information that a companion or two would be meeting them. But, unsure if Fremea and Unali would wish to remain hidden, he decided to keep quiet.
  ​
   As he helped to secure the rope, making a harness if Kiet desired to use it, he called out to Velf.​
​
   "Why is magic not wise here?"