[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 04:06:53 CET 2019

Before the boarding, Dorhak tells Mournath "you may have to decide yourself when to veer off to avoid the collision.  I may be busy, but I’ll try to join you and make the call."  He reaches up to pat him on the shoulder for assurance.

when the four men board the ship, Dorhak's blood begins to burn.   He draws his sword, hoping its a bit better than the mace, especially at drawing blood, and advances on them.

In Marentia he yells out "Get off my ship!"  The good Captain has already decided not to give one whit of quarter, and charges.