[pnpgm] Game Update #53 - File #481 - Pirate combat begins

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 12:38:19 CET 2019

Pyan is left with a few second to ponder their situation after getting himself prepared. The pirate ships seem to well timed, they would need someway to coordinate their attacks, and communicating over opposite horizons can only mean one thing.... "Oh shit they are using magic!"  Pyan is on the look out for anyone that seems to be using magic and makes them his top priority. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.