[pnpgm] re UPdate #59 Raddok rethinks weapon

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 18 19:49:48 CET 2019

Raddok, has already considered over the last couple minutes about needing a shield & possible boarding (especially since he's never done a ship-to-ship boarding before) is very near his locker. When Dorhak orders best armor, Raddok finally opens his locker & switches from sword's belt to mace's belt & grabs shield, fits it thru its sling-type holders on left forearm [I think this is how they work from what I've seen] & checks that mace is in place. Knife has own sheath that attaches to current belt. [This will probably take up the time until reach ship?] Remains in leather armor & helmet.

He watches as best he can, while changing weapons, the approaching ship & decides on trying to hit a couple of the most annoying archers, or an officer, when the pirates get almost close enough to board. He will draw the mace after using the ring, when he feels he's safely aboard the pirate vessel (or if possible hold it while boarding - he's not sure yet if he can do both). He likes his heavy sword for the damage it can do, but with so many enemy he feels it's wiser to have the shield to protect his left side (& assist in bashing anyone on that side).

Bess L. Hadley