[pnpgm] division of items

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 21:46:55 CEST 2019

ooc: you mean his 'precious'? That was from the end of the last adventure with the shifters. :P  I just noticed it wasn't on my char sheet was all.
IC: Pyan accepts the chainmail with great respect for the captain's decision.  He immediately tries it on and does a dance, that Omavor kids do to train their flexibility and gross motor skills, to make sure that it fits him correctly before thanking Dorhak formally for the chainmail.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.