[pnpgm] Kiet speaks up

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Apr 25 19:02:30 CEST 2019

   Arawn added, "I had sought out guidance in regards to this quest. The message I received isn't clear to me but hopefully it'll make sense to some here or as we progress."

   Addressing the party and crew he shared the divine message. "The heart leads to long term trauma while the mind relies on daunting ambition. Which can lead to old meeting new and new meeting old."