[pnpgm] Game Update #67 - File #547 - More loot selected

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 15:38:00 CEST 2019

Pyan nods to the wisdom of the bird from beyond this world.....
Pyan will, growing a little inpatient at the wait for the healers to get to him and the others, ask Z to tend to his wounds, since she still owes him one for the fire dart..--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.