[pnpgm] Yessss!

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 06:39:08 CEST 2019

Ok.  I knew I saw it before!  Thanks Scott for letting me know.

the deal with Malic is an absolute yes, except not for any arms or armor that is magic, claimed by a player already, or non-human manufacture.

"malic has my most sincere thanks.  Zebb, well, he should consider himself lucky I don’t hang him from the yardarms."

"I want to double-up on the all of us doing guard duty this night.  This does not mean Damon's crewmen.  We'll need them to get out of dock.  Basically, the first two shifts of people will share time all four hours.  The last two shifts will follow up for the final four hours.  Horns, whistles, armor and weapons are all to be kept nearby."

"We will need ever one to be at their best, so heal up where you need.  Z’leyra, please see to it that everyone is taken care of as best you can.  When you are done with everyone on board, please come tend my wound.  It aches."