[pnpgm] OFFTOPIC:There are no victims, only survivors.

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 09:31:43 CEST 2018

I find it hypocritical that you can say that to survivors of Spousal abuse and it's perfectly ok, but try saying it ABOUT rape victims is beyond contemptible?
I can't beleive autistics could be so NTwited.
NTwit (noun)
   - A rashinal being. "NTwits will forgive you for being wrong, but they will never forgive you for being right—especially if events prove you right while proving them wrong."
   - A quality of Neurotypicalness.
 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to hers, and it belongs to everyone.