[pnpgm] Mournath's actions

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:52:06 CEST 2018

A giant!  Walking...ON the water?  Damned, but if I can survive this it
will make a tale for the ages in my diary. [Mournath has been practicing
his Longbow work and should have it close-to-hand] I've no idea that my
little barbs will have any effect on something this large, but it has eyes
by the gods, surely they are less protected?

Mournath takes up position where he can get off arrow shots, trying to aim
for the giant's eyes.  Using the terrain on deck, he will dive for cover
when needed. [shouted] CAN we take this thing or should we try and outrun
it!  [Mournath waits to fire until an order is given one way or the other.]