[pnpgm] Kiet and dagger training.

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 02:29:45 CEST 2018

Kiet is more than happy to help train the people that want to learn dagger.  He's unlikely the best user...ahem...Unali...but he can certainly train the uninitiated.

Kiet has an idea about training.  And maybe just to break up the monotony.  Kiet approaches Unali about helping him put on a demonstration.  "I think it might be instructive for the others, and maybe fun for us, if you and I have a knife fight.  Real blades, but no magic blades.  To first blood.  Obviously, the skill involved would be drawing blood without causing serious damage.  What do you say?"

"We both know you could carve me like a a holiday fowl, but we all have ways to keep any damage from being permanent."  He looks at her and smiles.  "Or are you afraid..."

Sent from my iPad