[pnpgm] Status...and a birthday!

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 23:21:43 CEST 2018

Meant to post this last night but was too brain dead.

Did work on update and othe rstuff for game this week like Arawn's sheet.
I have run the numbers and journey to next port has no combats.
Just simple enocunters to type up.

So next update will have ship move to Provini I believe.

I'll try to do this Tuesday.  I need around 3-4 more hours.

Wed I'm busy with docs so ca't do much then.

So far i work Thur/Fri so next update its probably Saturday if i can.
After Tuesday.

Stay tuned..

We also have a certain birthday for a certain book author turned miner..

Happy Birthday!