[pnpgm] Underwater adventure, Update #40

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 21:41:36 CEST 2018

[OOC: Does this (treasure hunt) happen before or after the dagger contest?]

As Raddok has not nearly completed his swimming training, he elects to remain on board & help haul up any "treasure" etc. that the others find. Hopefully, he says, "They should set up a good pulley system to haul up whatever is deemed worthy, but with equipment that can be left behind or dropped overboard in an emergency. Then again, if our people are using those ropes to haul themselves back up, we should be ready to help them." He searches out around the ship at the empty ocean horizon - hopefully it will stay empty.

Bess L. Hadley