[pnpgm] Status...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 06:08:18 CET 2018

Good news i was done with update...

I was actually done Saturday but had 5 min before could finish it na
dstaff quit.

Then got posts an demails.

Then Monday started 5 hours late.

Today 4 hour slate.
Then I actually finished it.
Go to get it out.
In process I had 2 editors up. One scrunged the file and lost it.

If I had started early and not rushed to get it out could've been
out..but alas...

3 days of work poof.

If this is was my old pc I'd go to norton and unerase a older version.
But this is win7 and no backup.
At least of thos recent file.

So yeah not much in mood right now to redo it.
Just frustrating to work days on end with so little cost-benefit back.

At least David saw this and i appreciated that email.

But I spend 15+ hours on this update nad you guys read it in 20 min.

I'll consider redoign it..but it'll take anotehr few days.
If I do it'll be out next week.  Too irked right now.

Granted it wasn't a majhor update..
It was just leavin gport and entering next city.
No encounters.
But I did have some stuff with Zabyra and such.

Sigh...

Stay tuned..but for now I'm burnt out for a day or two.

I may just redo it but in very brief terms.
Cliff notes form.
Minus the role playing scenes i did.

But too upset tonight..

Windows Recycle bin..what a joke..