[pnpgm] Mournath's time

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:03:24 CEST 2018

Sorry for the delay in posting yet again.  My work place is moving
locations and I've been neck-deep in that process and setting up our
network in the new building.

Mournath will be spending his time checking and double-checking his
navigational headings.  He's using charts that were acquired and taking
site lines constantly.  He's a little nervouse at such a responsibility but
determined to do the thing right.

When in doubt at all, Mournath will seek a second opinion on any needed
course corrections.

In what downtime he has, a little 'harpoon' fishing with his spear and some
line will take his time as well as scribblings in his journals.